Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Back At It

I have taken a nice couple of weeks off from training to try and enjoy my weekends and sleeping in. It was fun, but now I am bored so back to training I go.

As of right now my next race isn't until August, so I am going to spend some time improving my time and speed. To do this I did some research on speed workouts, bugged all my running friends and enlisted my sister to come up with a training plan. Right now the plan is eight weeks, just to get my toes wet, and then we will see if my race calendar has changed at all.

While I will follow my sisters plan, I am also enlisting some help from Beachbody. I purchased the T25 DVDs and started them leisurely two weeks ago. So far I like them better than Insanity and plan to keep with it. So I will run in the AM and T25 in the PM. I am very excited to see how I improve over this next year and hopefully I will be bikini ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment